Old 24-06-2009, 08:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
gunner gunner is offline

Default Need to grow your own manure?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Wonder how the US will survive the current crisis given that China now
owns nearly all American debt. The next few years could be
interesting.

You don't need to wonder, we will still lead. ~25-28% is hardly all.
Beside what are they going to do, repossess us? Its not like we sold out
our mining companies to em.

You see gunner, this is what worries me. You don't have a freakin' idea
as to what is going on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/28/bu...ss/28mine.html
Australia Blocks Chinašs Purchase of Mining Company

And most of our $4TRILLION debt was racked up under President Monkey
Smirk, in order to give us guns and butter, in the short term, while he
pushed his "vanity wars".

Still asleep at the wheel Billy? as in most of your posts, you invariably
fail to read through your "cites" as well as skip over a lot of facts.
Finish readin the entire news article you posted before you stupidly pop
off again.

Where you went to school is ~25 % considered all ?

President Monkey Smirk? As always what has that diversionary BS have to do
with your misunderstanding of facts.

$4 trillion? you are sooo underestimating, try closer to $11 T. there slick

You have the right to to use facts, Billy, you do not have the right to
make them up! her are some crib notes for ya, but remember to verify them
they are Jan 2009, at least their not in your old time zone of 1909.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

People's Republic of China 739.6 24.07%
Japan 634.8 20.66%
Oil exporters 186.3 6.06%