Old 24-06-2009, 10:39 AM
mdex mdex is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David E. Ross View Post

It's not the mock orange that I'm used to -- Pittosporum tobira.
However, there are other, unrelated plants also called mock orange. One
group is the various species of Philadelphus, which I've never seen
other than in pictures.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean