Old 24-06-2009, 03:32 PM
FuchsiaLover FuchsiaLover is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdex View Post
Hmmm, i've taken a look at some other pictures of mock orange and they are similar but not the same of the one I have but as you say there are many different species of which this may be one?

Hi everyone

My first post here too, although I've been gardening for about 20 years. Looks like an excellent site. I'd say it's mock orange as well - Philadelphus species, possibly virginalis because it seems to have the flowers in groups of 3. Single ones have a better fragrance, but the doubles are more impressive. Also available in variegated forms.