Old 24-06-2009, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob Bob is offline

Default Keeping a 3' by 3' square of grass turf alive

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:40:52 +0000 (UTC), Mc
wrote:

Billy wrote in news:wildbilly-

He wouldn't be asking gardeners with no expertise in
animal rehabilitation, which he apparently doesn't have either.

He's asking about growing grass you moron! Is he going to ask "the
zoology dept. at a college, a biologist at a local high school, or
alt.med.veterinary" ABOUT GROWING GRASS?!?!

That gave me a chuckle too. But you gotta admire his tenacity--he's
sticking to it: I should be asking zoologists and veterinarians about
growing grass. But lucky for me, Billy the Gardener knows all about
zoology. So it evens out. g

And it is a shame that this was turned into another usenet flame
thread by a couple self-centered loons. Most usenet groups have gone
that direction, as it only takes a couple of 'em.

If you want to see something hilarious, read through some threads on
science and physics groups sometime. They've got wackos who have
theories about quantum mechanics, but they "...don't know math, so
someone else has to write it down". Some funny stuff.