Old 25-06-2009, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Growing advice needed.

In article
,
Rusty Trombone wrote:

On Jun 24, 9:42 pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,
Rusty Trombone wrote:

Nanzi wrote:
On Jun 23, 10:50 pm, Rusty Trombone wrote:
I want to try my hand at growing potent strains of marijuana and I
wondered if anybody knows the proper techniques? Any advice you can
give will be appreciated.

R.Trombone

Wrong group[ - you want alt.drugs.pot.cultivation
and/or alt.drugs.pot
Little late to be starting for this summer.

I'm going to grow hydroponic, it's never too late for me. The people
in
adpc are assholes really. They won't offer good advice. They make fun
of
me because I did 12 years in prison and my face is tattooed. So do you
know how to grow some killer juana like the shit they grow in Canada?

Lots of sun, manure, water, and love ;O)
--

Do you grown juana in Canada, Billy?

No. I wouldn't have that poisonous plant near me. It's a gateway drug
that leads straight to hell. I think i groaned a Juanita a couple of
times though. but we weren't anywhere near Canada, honest.
Anything else officer?
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn