Old 15-04-2003, 09:56 PM
James Ervin

Default pH fluctuations? GH drift?

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:24:36 -0700, "linda mar"
wrote:

Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out what may be stressing my fish... before I
start adding wide-spectrum antibiotics or anti-parasitics, I wanted to rule
out stuff that is more prosaic than some insidious infection...

Have you considered an ultraviolet unit before spending the bucks to
dose you tank with antibiotics? That would be my next step, other
than the moving GH figure that is being discussed in the thread. The
moving PH I would attribute to the natural CO2 cycle of your tank.

James Ervin
Remove SPAM to email me.