Old 15-04-2003, 10:08 PM
Alison

Default Gardeners World

"kdupar" wrote in message
Unless you live in Scotland, where golf replaced the Beechgrove Garden
on Thursday, and the Beechgrove
was broadcast in the Gardeners' World slot on Friday, and GW is now
scheduled for12 noon on Sunday. I know golf (not to mention gardening)
is a 'religion' to some people, but others of us are in church at noon
on Sunday. (Will have to remember to set the video.)

Kristina
black-isle.info/orchard

Yes I was really cheesed off at that - probably means that we won't be able
to trial the sweet peas for free cos we didn't have the same
first-come-first-served chance. Not to worry, my tried and tested are
already well on thier way.