Old 26-06-2009, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Identify shrub please

On Jun 26, 4:44*pm, Rog wrote:
Could you id the shrub (in Hunstanton btw) please.
Is there an on-line resource to do this, apart from your good selves?

You don't need one, I would put my money on Stewart any day!

Cetainly looks like Santolina - sometimes known as the Curry plant,
but I never figured out why. Anyway I christened mine "Vindaloo" just
to be on the safe side. I got mine from Beth Chatto at Elmstead Market
- hers make beautifully neat clumps, mine is like the one in your
picture only more so!