Old 27-06-2009, 07:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Please I.D. Unknown Herb

In article ,
Michael Strauch wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u

It looks like some kind of echinacea to me.

Charlie, Emilie, Michael, thank you. I have a pot that I've been growing
echinacea in for 2 years now. The echinacea in that pot is struggling
this year for some reason (may have something to do with pets chewing on
it) that I didn't put it together with these plants. These plant never
flowered last year. They went dormant, and now they are back and
flowering. Thanks.
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn