Old 27-06-2009, 09:18 PM
William Horton William Horton is offline
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitcheroo View Post
Help! Need xerox, photocopy or digital images of pages of an owner's
manual for the Troy-Bilt Chipper/Shredder Vac, model 47282.
Thanks!
I TOO need a user manual for a Troy-Bilt (made by Garden Way) chipper/vac model 47282 This is a GARDEN WAY serial number. It will not work on the Troy-bilt or MTD (who now owns Troy-Bilt) manual search pages. I purschased one that is like new, RED, shiny, now runs terrific and looks great but sure would like to have the owners manual.
Thank You
Bill