Old 27-06-2009, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Pesticide foodstuff database

Charlie wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:48:20 -0500, Charlie wrote:

Seriously, Gunny...your insults are juvenile, (along with those of the
rest of the people in this thread who made similar pejorative remarks
about people with whom they disagree and don't understand, people who
may not always play well with the rest of you kids) with your
references to mental illnesses and meds and loons and such.

I'm sorry, I said this thread when I meant to indicate the other group
and that thread in which you and bob and kate and mic were holding
forth.

You can attribute this oversight, or mistake, to lack of medication
and ability to clarify thoughts, if you choose, Gunny.

Charlie

Charlie, I aint no Gunny. I 'm a Gunner, a Warrant Officer. I was an E7
Promotable (9 years) when I was appointed, then commissioned RA 6 months
later. Army also, but I was adopted because of so many joint assignments.

BTW, Dr of sorts... no! but I do understand more than a bit of MH issues.
FWIW I am a licensed counselor in WA State, well for the next month anyway,
getting too expensive to stay current when you are doing free work. I have
been the Court Appointed Guardian for 3 MH persons so far and as an advocate
working issues for a few others over the years, I have been an advocate
working for the last year an a half on a host of issues ranging from the
IRS, INS, The State of CA, the Federal Government, Medicare/Medicaid and 3
Insurance companies for this one person. as well as dealing with 5 doctors.
She is
Bi Polar since teens. last year she went down that road and I didn't think
she was coming back this time.
Was talking to the IRS for a couple of hours just Yesterday AM on her
issues.

I am not the Dr guy one needs, I 'm the guy that plowed through the
bureaucracy
and get stuff done my friend so they can get to the Dr guy. As you can
perhaps sense, I don't win a lot
of brownie points for style, but I get a job done in record time. So you
may feel that I am
insensitive,.... I do not..., may not be considered PC, but a far cry from
being insensitive to the plight of other.

I do apologize to you if you are afflicted and felt dissed. That you came
his defense, good on you so I will tell you first, I am going to break up
with him, he is getting way too needy and honestly, I think he is seeing
another NG.

Who is Kaiser? mein Fuhrer? Are you talking
growing Meds? as in Humbolt Co, or the other holistic ayurveda thing such
as for Diabetes? Regardless, Use caution with the Shaman craft.