Old 15-04-2003, 10:44 PM
David

Default Cutting Leylandi

In article , Paul Kelly
writes

"David" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Paul Kelly
writes

to plant any trees at all

Nowt wrong with appropriate trees for the spot available!

Unfortunately it appears to have to be your version of appropriate
though

If I were a lone voice on this, I'd defer. But I'm not and this was yet
another instance of inappropriate planting of leylandii that has given the
current owner a real problem.

Yes of course there's Barry as well

Leylandii are the bain of many peoples lives and the sooner the proposed law
restricting their use is passed the better.

Actually the law won't just apply to Leylandii, even hedgeline refers to
a number of cases that are not Leylandii, that the trouble with you
extremists you twist things around.
--
David