Old 27-06-2009, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Pigeon Deterrent

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
They seem to like broccoli! Mine at least.

I was wondering if I made a thin ply silhouette of a hawk and dangled it
over the veg. area would it do any good.

As for suggestions involving shotguns etc., not helpful, not original.

Thanks

mark

I discovered that blackbirds are eating my strawberries. Until I discovered
this I was thinking I was crap at growing strawberries. Now I know I'm not.
It's just that the blackbirds get to them first. I developed a fleeting
desire for an AK47 ;-)