Old 27-06-2009, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I am fed up...

Christina Websell wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
..with daffodils. The short period of colour is just not worth the long
untidy stage. I have cut them all back early this year and if they die I
won't be too disappointed.

I don't mind the untidy stage of daffodils, for me it's worth it/

I agree. They are a really cheerful sight at a miserable time of the year.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.