Old 28-06-2009, 07:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Pesticide foodstuff database

Teaming with Microbes: A Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web
Jeff Lowenfels and Wayne Lewis
http://www.amazon.com/Teaming-Microb.../dp/0881927775
/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206815176&sr= 1-1

Jeff Lowenfelds: EDUCATION: Harvard University, geology; Northeastern
University, law

Finally! Thank you, Billy,that was not hard was it? now I know who to
look up and
find his bona fides and what actual research he bases his thesis on. I can
finally verify this bold comment. So I will check to see if this
statement is based on actual research or just opinion.

What else can you do for this peabrain? You can damn well wait until I get
back to my computer. I don't spend my life in front of it like you do DS.