Old 28-06-2009, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default secateurs

On 2009-06-28 11:05:54 +0100, David in Normandy
said:

Christina Websell wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Derek Turner" wrote
after, Fred wrote:
My secateurs have broken but after decades of use, I can't complain.

Felco. YKIMS.
All the professional gardeners can't be wrong, Felco, expensive but you
get what you pay for.

I hope their handles are a startling colour so you find them when you
didn't your green ones. I

My wife is terrible for leaving mine lying around. I've found them lost
in the compost, another time lost buried in the earth and also just
generally left laying around anywhere. And why oh why doesn't she close
them when not in use and flick the little safety catch on them. frown.

Ahem. Loo seat left up or down? Top put back on toothpaste? Dirty
clothes on floor or in laundry basket? Plate straight into dishwasher
or left on work surface? ;-)))

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.