Old 28-06-2009, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default It's too b****y hot!

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

75 indoors but outside its much more, so I can't do anything but sit on
my backside!

Boooring!

I'm resting indoors after yesterday's complete loss of dignity, going 4r$3
over t!t after tripping up over a bale of weld mesh and ending up face down
on the ground, face an inch from the edge of a concrete flagstone and having
landed with my left knee taking the vast mass of my ample bulk coming
crashing down upon it. Himself is in the garage playing with his new toys
(including a testosterone-filled electric saw thing) to enable him to make a
new, big run for our hens. Then hens are resting in the shaded area of their
current run, next to food & drink. The cats have been on nursing duties
using me as a resting place as I give my knee an easy day. The offspring has
done his duty by tidying up the kitchen for me. The tomatoes are watered so
I'm not worried about them today.