Old 28-06-2009, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default secateurs

On 2009-06-28 15:52:53 +0100, David in Normandy
said:

Sacha wrote:

Ahem. Loo seat left up or down? Top put back on toothpaste? Dirty
clothes on floor or in laundry basket? Plate straight into dishwasher
or left on work surface? ;-)))

I know better than to argue with a woman, though I do try occasionally.
It is impossible to win. Today I moaned about her not washing out the
filter coffee jug yesterday. So I had to wash it out before and after
making some coffee today. My complaint got the reply that I can start
doing all the rest of the washing up, and if I moan again she won't
make me any more coffee!

I'll go and sulk in my corner of the garden now :-( Women!

What can I say? I like her style! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com