Old 28-06-2009, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default It's too b****y hot!

wafflycat wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message

75 indoors but outside its much more, so I can't do anything but sit
on my backside!

Boooring!

I'm resting indoors after yesterday's complete loss of dignity, going
4r$3 over t!t after tripping up over a bale of weld mesh and ending
up face down on the ground, face an inch from the edge of a concrete
flagstone and having landed with my left knee taking the vast mass of
my ample bulk coming crashing down upon it.

ewwww that sounds sore( That was not just a loss of dignity. That could
have been serious!
I hope you are feeling ok now.

Himself is in the garage
playing with his new toys (including a testosterone-filled electric
saw thing) to enable him to make a new, big run for our hens. Then
hens are resting in the shaded area of their current run, next to
food & drink. The cats have been on nursing duties using me as a
resting place as I give my knee an easy day. The offspring has done
his duty by tidying up the kitchen for me. The tomatoes are watered
so I'm not worried about them today.