Old 15-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Ted

Default UV lights really work.

Question,

Do they really work well for everyone else? I usually have pea soup in the
spring only and wondered if this would work. If I only ran it in the spring
for a couple of months would I have to still change the bulb out every year?
What is the wattage range to figure electricity costs?

"Mike" wrote in message
om...
I recently installed a 40 watt UV light on my 4000 gallon pond that was
pretty green. You could see down maybe a foot. Each day after installing

you
could see down another 6". After a week the pond is crystal clear down to
the 5' bottom. I never really knew if these things would work or not, but
now I am a believer.