Old 30-06-2009, 06:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Pesticide foodstuff database

In article ,
"gunner" wrote:

Gunner challenges:

Billy, I heard you graduated the 8th Grade twice so you should understand
this; I don't want to be your book reviewer and I don't want anecdotal
hyper BS obfuscating what you stated . I want to see some valid scientific
papers/research showing studies/ tests on how your statement mineral salts
kill micro organism is true. I want to see the start, the test methods and
the results which should be replicable. I don't want post hoc BS or the
argument from authority. If one of your "citations" knows it to be true,
then there is a study/paper on it, otherwise it is an unsubstantiated
opinion.

Billy again pussyfoots, counters with even more BS:

Couldn't figure it out, or getting lazy? If two authorities aren't
enough, you won't open your eyes to see what you don't want to see.
You don't like my authorities? What have you got?
Never mind. We have more important things to do,.........

WE? Are you in one of your Sybil personality modes again?

than give you a chance
to see your name in lights.

Once again your definition of an authority is BS ( scream louder, I'm on the
Internet) . Unless you can give a valid reference to a scientific paper or
some such research that one of your "citations" has actually accomplished or
perhaps has knowledge of .....you make a false statement. It is certainly
not out of the character for you to do that, you show a history of making up
facts as you preach. When that doesn't seem to work, you attack ( which is
more of your wussy Internet persona).

I am sure your first reference was a very good lawyer ( soil food web??? do
check out where Dr. Ingram is working these days) and I'm sure some the
second might be some fine master gardener. I have not read the latter
because as I said, I am not going to be your book reviewer. You
procrastinate again, son. We both know the reason. Regardless, you still
cannot back up your lie(s) and you have been played into saying it so much,
you own this one. Mineral salts do not kill micro organisms any more than
manures do. You cannot justify this lie, no matter how hard you try nor
how much you squawk.

your fan base. Seems they buy into your BS.

Gunner
You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some
of the time ... then there is Billy... who just hasn't got a clue.

I've given you two authorities for my position, gunnie. One , Jeff
Lowenfel, Harvard University, geology; Northeastern University, law, and
two, Dr. Joseph Schwarcz, the new chair of the ACCN Editorial Board, the
director of McGill University's Office for Science and Society, a
professor in the chemistry department and teaches nutrition and
alternative medicine in McGill's Medical School.

Where is your degree from gunnie? Get help, you're sick.
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn