Old 30-06-2009, 07:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Pesticide foodstuff database

As far as defending Billy, and Bill, he/they are capable of that
themselves and need not my defense. What I will do is stand shoulder
to shoulder with them and throw rock.

No one is on Bill's ass, he did help Martin, kinda. This is all Billy's
doing.

Like I said, good you show your Bud some support and I would like to
believe you really standup for the underdog. I see no one did for Martin
( florabloom)
Standing silent it not standing up, Charlie and you know that. Your man has
a CS Bully personality.

Billy ain't figured this one out as yet. This is childish play, you bet,
but has he answered the question, Of course not, because he cannot. it is a
lie and he is weasling on it.

Yet this is all been for Nilly Billy's chicken shit attack he pulled on
Florabloom. He lied and then attacked an innocent. You stand shoulder to
shoulder to that?

Now he is caught up in it. He coulda got away with his pathological lying,
hell, a few of his "citations" he googles are worth reading and he has got
some folks believing his BS or too scared to say otherwise, don't know which
one, don't care but to launch into a diatribe such as he did and
attack a FNG for asking a question? naaa. No man gets to do that without
some consequence.
Florabloom played nice and he didn't get ANY support from this group.

You can't give a pass on this one Charlie and mean what you said about being
a advocate.

Stand in,..... stand down......... all the same to me Charlie.