Old 30-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Pullerbear Pullerbear is offline
Registered User

Default Pullerbear Tree and Root Puller Hand Tool

Our company invented and markets lightweight hand tools for pulling trees and roots out of the ground with little effort. We are interested in having the Pullerbears distributed in the U.K. and would welcome all inquiries regarding this matter. You can introduce yourself to our products by going to www.pullerbear.com . We are located in British Columbia, Canada and we know that there are no tools in the U.K. that can perform the tasks that our tools can. Good day and we look forward to hearing from any interested parties.