Old 30-06-2009, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Another potato problem

In message , BAC
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

Possibly but there are no 'hatches' further up it. I shall leave it
another couple of weeks and then dig some out from the top - if there are
any.

That sounds like a good plan. I hope you find some. If you don't, you
shouldn't blame yourself as long as you planted good seed potatoes in decent
compost, earthed up properly, and didn't neglect the watering. What more
should you have done?

I have done all that. I shall let you know how it goes. Thanks.
--
June Hughes