Old 01-07-2009, 02:18 PM
tomsimmons tomsimmons is offline
Registered User

OK

Been side tracked for the last week or so....

So I've been thinking about how to build the wall of my pond. Having probed the ground of the intended location, the rock is very close to the surface on one side so I think I'll just stand it straight on the ground.

I've not yet decided on how to make the containing wall, the liner I already have. Aside from masonry, what do other people use for free standing 5 foot diameter ponds? Obviously when finished the wall will no longer be visible because of the rockery.

Tom