Old 01-07-2009, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Trashed allotment

On 2009-07-01 09:36:26 +0100, "Angela" said:

"Clive" wrote in message
| It's criminal damage - she should contact the police - even if nothing
can
| be done a visit from the police would go a long way in making sure
she/he
| doesn't do it again!
|

| The Police will only visit the accused person IF there is evidence to
prove
| beyond reasonable doubt that he/she comitted the offence. If there were
| any witnesses or CCTV or even an admission from the person this will be
| a start. You think you know who it is, but proving it is another thing.

That is not my experience with the police. I had someone causing me
problems and even though I had no hard evidence they went to interview her
and find out what she knew about the stuff that had been happening - it all
stopped from that point.

This is what I was thinking of. If the police would interview several
of those 'possibly having information', including the obvious culprit,
the latter will be on a warning that their behaviour is known about.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com