Old 01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
FuchsiaLover FuchsiaLover is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedM View Post
Hello
Looking at some of the websites these are sold in 5, 10, 20 litres containers – how much screening would a 20 litre container produce and therefore what quantities do you think I would need for my 45metre perimeter? and what kind of prices should I be loooking to pay?
It's definitely worth having a good look round and price-check - I've seen similarly sized bamboos at half or even a third of the price of other ones. Also, have you thought of trying Freecycle or your local horticultural club? Most people with bamboo will have chunks to give away every year.