Old 02-07-2009, 02:59 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tynk[_2_] Tynk[_2_] is offline

Default pressure filter

On Jul 1, 8:58*am, Joel wrote:
I've sold my house with my pond, the new people don't want my fish, so I'm
moving them with me, I'll be building a new pond at the new house, 200gal..

I need to buy a pressure filter, I would like to hear some anyone who can
give me any ideas as to what brands work for a reasonable price and maybe a
plac to buy either online or locally.

I have two pumps, I'll be using my 340gph for the filter, I have a 2100 for
the water feature.

I already have a UVfilter, but I'm open to an all-in-one filter with a
built in UV.

Thanks

Joel

Toronto, Ont. Canada

And I bet you wear your wifes panties and pantyhose too.You nasty
nasty sissy boy. I can tell the Transexual Tynk got ahold of you. I
bet you pressure check Tynks equipment for her huh? Of all things a
Canuck!