Old 02-07-2009, 04:40 AM
Aanmona Aanmona is offline
Registered User

Hi, I am a newcomer of this world. I got a Ficus microcarpa. It was so healthy. But now some of the leaf become yellow. Pls let me know what can I do. I know that I shouldnt over watering. so I watering my tree very few. Infact the day before I watering her but still the leaf become yellow. Pls let me know what I should do.
Aanmona

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carnes View Post
I have used pyrethrin sprays on Ficus benjamina and F. retusa several
times. I put it on quite heavily and have never had any problems.
Schultz makes a pyrethrin spray readily available at grocery and
hardware stores. It works well on aphids, mealyworms and (I think)
scale. Good luck.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++