Old 02-07-2009, 04:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Radar Radar is offline

Default id please 2 pics

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Bob Hobden" wrote ...

"paul" wrote ...
this is growing out of the wall at the side of house, in shade most of
day if that helps

Looks like a Cymbalaria, don't know which though. How on earth did it get
on your wall in the UK?

more info here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymbalaria

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I agree with Bob, it's a Cymbalaria....looks to me like Cymbalaria muralis,
commonly called Kenilworth Ivy. I've seen it come up in some pretty odd
places, so I would think if a few seeds somehow got into cracks in the wall
and it was getting enough moisture, it might grow there quite happily.

Regards,
Rick A