Old 02-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Ben1975 Ben1975 is offline
Registered User

Default Help With Lawn Edging

I am a realtively inexperienced gardener so would appreciate any help given.

I recently moved into a property that had a beautiful landscaped garden. My wife and I then fell pregnant and I was tasked with turning the pebble garden into a lawn. I shifted the rocks, created a circular level of soil and planted seed. I am pleased to say that it has taken quite well, albeit with a few patches.

However, now I would like to re-edge the lawn. I have stones the size of walnuts surrounding the lawn, but the level of the stones is level if not a bit higher than the lawn itself. I am looking for a product that allows me to mow the lawn easily, and keeps the stones from the lawn. I'd prefer the solution is not too raised from the ground. However, I think there does need to be some height to prevent the stones from moving onto the lawn...

Any ideas welcome..

Have tried to basically illustrate below

¦¦ROCKSROCKSROCKS
LAWNLAWNLAWN¦¦ROCKSROCKSROCKS