Old 02-07-2009, 05:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Scotts Weed Control Fertilizer Killed Our Lawn!!Measurements....

"MICHELLE H." wrote in message

So thats it, its official, our Scotts Drop Spreader must have
malfunctioned, and even though it was set at 5.5, it must have came out
at like a 10 or 11!?

It's the fault of bag instructions, it's the fault of the calendar, it's the
fault of the spreader, it's the fault of pretty much everything and everyone
else but your own? Mostly it's the fault of having your head buried so far
up the deep recesses of your ass that your brain has ceased to function. In
other words you are an irresponsible dumb ****.