Old 02-07-2009, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
alpickrel alpickrel is offline

Default Thanks everyone

On Jun 16, 8:47*pm, "eeyore" wrote:
Att is killing all newsgroups. *This is the only thing they had left to
offer, so time to say goodbye. *My building is probably switching cable
companies (my hope for alternate provider), so for now I'm up in the air.

In any event, just wanted to make sure I thanked everybody for answering my
questions over the years. *Hope to make it back, but in any event, thanks
much for your much appreciated help

of course it is always possible to find a web enabled connection to
usenet, like this one at google groups.

I just dropped in to do a search and find something posted here a long
time ago... heelo everyone!