Old 02-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

Is anyone actually taking any notice of what I have been saying? Limited intelligence does not mean limited danger... If anything it could be worse. You would perhaps understand what I mean if you had been chased out a house by someone of limited intelligence because someone had told her that I was coming to take her away. That had been used as a threat because of misbehaviour at home and was not the intention at all and was in fact just a routine visit. If the police deal with it, it takes it out of the hands of the allotment holder. Nobody knows why this allotment was vandalised, and believe me I would rather the police find out why. In battle, the brave and the foolhardy are the ones that die. It might end up as absolutely nothing to worry about at all but it rea lly is not worth the risk.
Bigal.