Old 02-07-2009, 11:12 PM
dave1958 dave1958 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
You can get a bit of sporadic flowering on the odd culm, often stress-induced, in which case your boo will survive. As a newly planted specimen the recent hot weather might have provided the stress. Keep it well watered, they are very thirsty. Since we haven't heard of any widespread flowering, that's the most likely. You might want to cut the affected culm out.
woohoo, thank you so much i will cut off that culm in the morning and check for any others but you have eased my anxiety a lot already thanks again