Old 16-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Bigjon

Default cat problems, again

Recently, Bob H uttered:

Hi,
I know this question has been asked before, but I can't recall the answers given.

On both borders, front and back, between my property and my next door neighbour, cats
are using them as toilets.

I have tried a couple of types of pellets, can't remember what the names are now, and
now I am trying water in clear plastic containers. That seemed to have worked so so,
for a short while, but this evening I have found that it no longer stops the cats
from doing thier bussiness.

Any other possible solutions?

Thanks

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my cats,as my previous posts here, but if there
is one thing I hate is digging up cat P** when I go to plant out or weed. I
have a few Coleus Canina :
http://www.cathate.com/coleus_canina.htm
scattered around the better bits of the garden, and they work a treat!!
--
It's all on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....