Old 03-07-2009, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dave Dave is offline

Default Preen Product

When I planted my garden this Spring I sprinkled Preen all over it to
prevent weeds. I have never used it before and this year all I'm having good
luck growing are huge onions, My tomatoes and peppers look sickly and my
green beans and cucumbers came up and died. Do you think Preen caused this
or do you think I have a fungus all over the garden? Some of the tomatoes I
think are coming out of it and may make it with a late crop. Thanks for your
help.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4214 (20090703) __________

http://www.eset.com