Old 04-07-2009, 07:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Preen Product

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
When I planted my garden this Spring I sprinkled Preen all over it to
prevent weeds. I have never used it before and this year all I'm
having good luck growing are huge onions, My tomatoes and peppers look
sickly and
my green beans and cucumbers came up and died. Do you think Preen caused
this or do you think I have a fungus all over the garden? Some of the
tomatoes I think are coming out of it and may make it with a late crop.
Thanks
for your help.

What is in this Preen? What does it supposedly do? The only product I
know of that name is to cleanser to spray dirty clothes.

LOL. I thought exactly the same thing. I love the Preen oil and grease
remover. Much better than buckets of Napisan taking up space on the laundry
floor