Old 04-07-2009, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Trashed allotment

snip
Good luck to her. Hope she has a good - if belated - growing season.
Spider

Thank you Sacha and Spider, she is a tough lass and it will just make her do
more certainly not less :-) I have just been around my garden and
greenhouse and it is amazing how many bits and pieces that I can give her
to start off a new allotment, baby bays and hollyhocks rosemary various
mints and herbs,an odd collection of stuff but that is what we grow, odd
stuff , I know that she will finds homes for everything. I will leave her
to start the veg plot off :-)

kate