Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Bob H

Default Does anyone have a decent Koi Pond?

I have to agree with Doug, anything that someone creates is a work of art,
you may not agree and I am sorry for you, some people don't like Frank Lloyd
Wright or Rembrandt, that does not diminish them..... I have what I consider
to be a beautiful pond, I won't give you the link to my photos cause
apparently you only look with a critical eye trying to determine if it is up
to your standards. My Momma always told me not to judge but, where are your
pictures????

"Wlucas4" wrote in message
et...
I have seen a lot of pictures of peoples ponds, but nothing i would say is
very impressive. Anyone care to show there pictures of there ponds?