Old 04-07-2009, 09:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Kye's News Group is working.

Hi there Gary, yes your 14 s/be 41 & should then be good to go.
I will email you privately soon, as I have a question for you.
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Wendy. I'd love to use Kye's site again but can't seem to access it.
I'm using address 121.208.14.118 Is there anything else needed to sign
up. I used the site up until 01/09 when it just quit and I haven't been
able to connect since. This is one of the best alternates since at&t has
decided to drop all newsgroups in a week or 2.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Just in case for those that haven't checked but Kye's group is
up & running again.
Cheers Wendy