Old 05-07-2009, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dave Dave is offline

Default Preen Product

"Dave" wrote in message
When I planted my garden this Spring I sprinkled Preen all over it to
prevent weeds. I have never used it before and this year all I'm having
good luck growing are huge onions, My tomatoes and peppers look sickly
and my green beans and cucumbers came up and died. Do you think Preen
caused this or do you think I have a fungus all over the garden? Some of
the tomatoes I think are coming out of it and may make it with a late
crop. Thanks for your help.

What is Preen? What country do you live in?

signature database 4216 (20090704) __________

http://www.eset.com

Apparently a lot of you do not know what Preen garden control for weeds is.
Take a look at this website:

http://www.greenandmore.com/preen-or...d-control.html
Those of you who are familiar with this product may be able to answer my
question.
Thanks