Old 05-07-2009, 10:10 AM
rikwatson rikwatson is offline
Registered User

Default Plant id please

I sowed a load of seeds in this bed a month or 2 ago but being a bit of an amateur, I didn't label them and didn't keep the packets. I think that one of the packets was a mixture of seeds too.

Consequently, I don't know what's weed and whats not at the moment due to my poor identification skills.

Hopefully one of you clever folk will recognise this and tell me whether I can haul it up or leave it be. I have noticed it in a few other spots in the garden where I haven't sowed seeds so I'm somewhat suspicious its an imposter.

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=IMG_1197.jpg

Look forward to the replies,

Rick