Old 05-07-2009, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default billit

The 4 feet wide is spot on as you can reach to the middle without stepping
on the bed. As for length, I don't suppose it matters, except for walking
from one side to the other. Long walk if they are 50 feet long :-(

Ours are about 8 feet because of where they fit in.

Mike

--
..
"Billit" wrote in message

I am taking a third of my lawn to make six raised beds measuring eight
feet by four feet my question is this an ideal size for a raised bed

--
Billit