Old 05-07-2009, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant id please

In message , echinosum
writes

rikwatson;854627 Wrote:
I sowed a load of seeds in this bed a month or 2 ago but being a bit of
an amateur, I didn't label them and didn't keep the packets. I think
that one of the packets was a mixture of seeds too.

Consequently, I don't know what's weed and whats not at the moment due
to my poor identification skills.

Hopefully one of you clever folk will recognise this and tell me
whether I can haul it up or leave it be. I have noticed it in a few
other spots in the garden where I haven't sowed seeds so I'm somewhat
suspicious its an imposter.

http://tinyurl.com/mqkqxw

Look forward to the replies,

Rick

It's a weed. One of the spurges.

I'd make it petty spurge (Euphorbia peplus).
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley