Old 06-07-2009, 06:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Ant infestation of Gardenia - how to get rid of them

In article ,
Penelope wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:09:07 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,

Note to self: In the future, wear a cup-jock when posting questions ;O)

This from a man who goes into an arm waving, spittle-flecked and
pharisaic spasm every time someone doesn't meet his screwball
gardening standards.

Honestly Dude, shiny side out!

So, since when has "do no harm" fall under the rubric of screwball?
When has presenting a MSDS become spittle flecked?
Why do you add vituperations and ad hominen attacks to a discussion?
Could it be that you have no logical argument to make?
It's your characterization. It's your straw man.
If you didn't have your head buried in your back-side, I'd say bite me,
bitch.
Just remember, you set the precedent, Skank.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"

--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn