Old 06-07-2009, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default billit

Billit has come from Gardenbanter, give him/her a chance. It's a wonder no
one else has had a go at him/her and told him/her to come direct to urg

Kindest possible regards

Mike

--
..
"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:46:40 +0100, Billit
wrote:

I am taking a third of my lawn to make six raised beds measuring eight
feet by four feet my question is this an ideal size for a raised bed

"Billit", it would be much more helpful if you put a proper subject in
the subject line, i.e. "Raised beds" rather than your name. because
of this you get quips but little helpful info.

Pam in Bristol