Old 07-07-2009, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Scotts Weed Control Fertilizer Killed Our Lawn!! Brooklyn1....

(MICHELLE H.) wrote in
:

The rule in our city is that if your grass at least 6 inches
tall or higher, than you get a fine of $50 dollars A DAY, until
the lawn is mowed!!!!! Same goes for overgrown trees and
shrubs/bushes.

then you'd do better planting your lawn to something that doesn't
grow over 6"... like, say, clover... or creeping thyme, which won't
grow over 3" even when it's flowering and never needs mowing.

glad you live there & not me.
lee