Old 07-07-2009, 04:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default July gardens

"SG1" wrote in message

Managed to put some nice red silverbeet in the front flower beds, they
have replaced the chillies & jalapenos. 1/2 dozen caulies in where the
toms & capsicums summered. Other than that not much. Lunch time so I will
give them a dose of tank water.

Seems like we are all not doing a great deal. About now I start to long for
increasing day length and read more seed catalogues and garden books as I
wait.......

I have my Green Harvest cattle dog on the table waiting for me to finish
here so I'll read that when I drink my coffee.