Old 07-07-2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Ernie Willson Ernie Willson is offline

Default Seed dryer

FarmI wrote:
Charlie wrote in message

Suzanne Ashworth is the definitive voice with regards to seed saving
and methods of seed propagation. "Seed to Seed" is the Holy Writ.

"Each to their own", said the old woman as she kissed the cow.

I find that book irritating and always reach for "The Seedsavers Handbook"
by Jude Fanton (sp?) in preference. "Seed to Seed" is for me, like Eliot
Coleman.

I use "Saving Seeds" by Marc Rogers. It seems OK to me.
EJ in NJ